Sunday, January 23, 2011

Noah Stone Jackson is Two

The Jacksons have an awesome son Noah. He is an amazing little boy whom has touched my heart. I have enjoyed making shoes, blankets, and onsies. Most off all my favorite Birthday is shirts. I enjoyed making his second birthday shirt. The birthday theme is Noah's Ark. It is wonderful when God given talent can transform a plain blue tee shirt into a remarkable masterpiece. I find my self in amazement when I pull off something so wonderful. 


 2010 - Noah Stone Jackson 12 months in his pirate shirt I made.....


and here is the masterpiece for Noah's 24 months!!!


White dove, green alligator, orange lion,
yellow giraffe, brown monkey, gray donkey, 
and black and white zebra


3 hours 45 minutes, 16 fabrics, 15 thread colors, 7 animals, one boat, waves and a number 2
this is what you get, an Ark full of animals made with lots of love.

Happy 2nd Birthday Noah from Bug O' Boo

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the CUTEST birthday shirt EVER!!!!!! I can't wait for Noah to wear it on Saturday. You're truly the greatest!

    ReplyDelete