Thursday, February 10, 2011

Let's bring in a banner or two

Let me start off by saying that juggling a family, playing doctor, caring for pets and a home business is a lot of work. For one just being a chef, cleaner, painter, sometimes even a plumber can be crazy. So that is why it has been a few weeks since I have posted anything. My wonderful sister shared this idea with me last year and I never really got around to creating one just like she showed me so I have been playing with the idea and here's two that I did finally really enjoy the out come of them. Most of all I love my designs to reflect time, what I mean is that I put my heart and soul into a design when I create something one of a kind. I love that feeling that someone gets that personal touch without the big price tag on it. 
So I do hope you like them just as much as I did.
I plan to get more done.... 




Fun twist with black and white with a pop of red silk flowers 
with simples black beads and a green organza leaf..




I thought that the rainbow with the accent of black mixed together made a fun twist.


No comments:

Post a Comment