Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Dr. Seuss Quilt & Taggies

So, after the treatment I usually have a week of a buffer to rest. And I did just that while still trying to maintain a household. Juggling family, work, health, animals and the never ending cycle of dishes, can be overwhelming sometimes. So I have jumped back into the creative seat and here is a few things I have been working on hope you enjoy them.

Quilted with fun....







I enjoyed making this one partially because my favorite color is green and second it was something I knew I could have fun with. So this adorable baby quilt with a fun Dr. Seuss theme is for sale.

$60.00

Here are a few of the fun taggie blankets. I love the pink, orange, 
and chocolate brown that one was fun to make. 



Here is the pink, orange, and chocolate brown.....




Who doesn't love a rainbow of color every once in awhile....




Here are a few that I had done as special orders or gifts that most have never even seen. So you are now extra special in the that you are viewing a master piece of BugO'Boo...

A gift for Noah Stone Jackson at his Momma's baby shower





A special order for a unique taggie blanket for a darling baby girl named Zoe





Hope you loved this little blankets
Taggies are 25.00 for regular size and quilted are priced per order.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're feeling better! You are so very talented!!! We absolutely LOVE the blanket you made for Noah and continue to use it daily {after over two years}. It is the most perfect size and is still cuddly and soft after many, many, many washings.

    ReplyDelete