Wednesday, March 16, 2011

St. Patrick' s Day

So, today my schedule was way off and I feel as though I got nothing done. I ran errands it seems back and forth, back and forth all over town. The next thing I knew it was 2:00 and school was out. Time to pick up!!! So rushing to get Gavyn I never thought of asking if he was having a St. Patrick's Day party. Little did I know HE WAS!!! And who is bringing the cupcakes? Gavyn's Momma! So after Gavyn was settle in bed and dinner was cleaned up I began baking up a rainbow......

Here is the rainbow...



and here is the cupcake!







So tomorrow, Oh, say somewhere between 1 o'clock and 2 o'clock there will be a very excited class room, full of sugar, 25 first and second graders enjoying a little piece of a rainbow. And a whole lot of laughter.






No comments:

Post a Comment